MAC Client Installation (for MAC OSX 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8)
Applicable OS Versions
- OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard
- OSX 10.7 Lion
- OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion
You should have Java SE 6 Update 26 or above installed. Please open a Terminal window, and type command "java -version". If you have Java installed, it should show you an version. Here is an example .
Update your Java if the version is lower than 1.6.0_26. Please use the following instruction:
Install and Configure Worksnaps
- Download the Worksnaps Client package. The package is in DMG format.
- Click on the DMG file to launch it.
- You should see an installation window like this one . Just drag the Worksnaps Client icon to the Application folder.
- Worksnaps requires the Access for Assistive Devices to be enabled (in order to capture keyboard events). You can enable it by doing the following.
- Go to Apple menu and choose System Preferences
- Choose Universal Access
- Check the box Enable access for assistive devices .
- Go to you Applications folder and you should see Worksnaps Client. Just click to launch it.