MAC Client Installation (for MAC OSX 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8)
Applicable OS Versions
- OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard
- OSX 10.7 Lion
- OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion
(For users who use OSX 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, and 10.14, please do not use this instruction. Go here.)
(For users who use OSX 10.15, please do not use this instruction. Go here.)
You should have Java SE 6 Update 26 or above installed. Please open a Terminal window, and type command "java -version". If you have Java installed, it should show you an version. Here is an example .
Update your Java if the version is lower than 1.6.0_26. Please use the following instruction:
Install and Configure Worksnaps
- Download the Worksnaps Client package. The package is in DMG format.
- Click on the DMG file to launch it.
- You should see an installation window like this one . Just drag the Worksnaps Client icon to the Application folder.
- Worksnaps requires the Access for Assistive Devices to be enabled (in order to capture keyboard events). You can enable it by doing the following.
- Go to Apple menu and choose System Preferences
- Choose Universal Access
- Check the box Enable access for assistive devices .
- Go to you Applications folder and you should see Worksnaps Client. Just click to launch it.